This unbelievably bright green laser from Viridian is fully functional for daytime use and highly intimidating for night time use. The compact, durable and lightweight Viridian X5L Gen 2 Universal Green Laser Sight incorporates SMARTLASER technology and is one of the hottest selling items in today's gun accessory market. The Gen 2 now features Enhanced Combat Readiness (ECR) technology that activates the unit when removed from the Viridian TacLoc Holster (sold separately).
- High strength Zytel Polymer and aircraft Aluminum construction
- Fits all Universal, Weaver or Picatinny open railed guns (not sub-compact)
- User adjustable windage and elevation
- Slides onto tactical rail and self-locks into place
- Removes by means of quick detach system
- Ambidextrous activation
- 24 operating modes
- Requires one CR123A 3V lithium battery (included)
- Includes Battery, 2 Adjustment Wrenches, Tactical Latch Bar and Operator's Manual
- Beam intensity/wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous Wave
- Beam divergence/spot size/range: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5" diameter at 50 feet, 2 mile range
- Tactical light output/divergence: 154 lumen continuous, 140 lumen in strobe mode / larger hotspot optimized for CQB
- Runtime: 4 hrs Constant/7 hrs Pulsating
- Dimensions: 2.84" x 1.45" x 1.37"
- Made in the USA