Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger XR3 Blackhawk, Vaquero Pearlized White
- Ruger Pawl Plunger Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W 39, 439, 539, 639, 909, 952, 3904,... $24.27 Available
- Ruger Hammer Plunger Cross Pin Ruger Blackhawk, Super... $1.12 Available
- Ruger Gate Detent Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Cylinder Latch Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Ruger Mainspring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Hunter,... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Trigger Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Hunter,... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Ejector Housing Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Hammer Strut Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Bisley,... $2.49 Available
- Wolff Base Pin Latch Spring Ruger Single Action Extra Power... $6.99 Available
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $6.69 - $311.99 Select Options
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.