Hi-Country Meat Marinade 4 oz
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W 469, 669, 6904, 6906, 6924, 6926,... $33.99 Available
- Natural Gear Snow Beanie Polyester Natural Gear Snow Camo... $5.99 Available
- Natural Gear Winter Face Mask Polyester Natural Gear Snow Camo... $5.99 Available
- Natural Gear Mens Lightweight Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton/Poly... $15.08 - $27.99 Select Options
- Natural Gear Snow Gloves Insulated Waterproof Polyester... $14.99 Select Options
- Natural Gear 6 Panel Logo Cap... $5.99 - $9.99 Select Options
Hi-Country's meat marinades were created to impart unique flavors while tenderizing meat. They also function to bind natural juices. Thickness, surface area and type of meat determine how much flavor and how much tenderizing a marinade will provide. Along with meat prep instructions, Hi-Country provides information on how to increase the flavor potential by mixing marinades with oils, or the tenderizing functionality by adding juices, wine, or flavored vinegars.
Hi-Country Marinades contain appropriate seasonings, but also contain oil and acidic components to create the functionality of a flavor enhancer and a tenderizer. Dry marinades may also be used as a rub for flavor also.
Each box contains two 2 oz. packets, enough to flavor 6 lbs. of meat total.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.