Taurus Magazine Taurus PT-22, 22PLY 22 Long Rifle 8-Round Blue
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Wolff Tubular Magazine Spring 12 Gauge... $5.39 Available
- Dave's Metal Works Magazine Follower 12 Gauge Aluminum Red... $12.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W Bodyguard 380 ACP 6-Round... $19.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Flat... $19.79 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel Blue... $29.16 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $16.79 Available
- KA-BAR ZK Acheron Neck Knife Fixed Blade 3.13" Clip Point... $9.29 Available
- Taurus Magazine Taurus 638 380 ACP 15-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Armscor Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Full Metal... $10.49 - $351.99 Select Options
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.