Flambeau Storm Front Weighted Keel Pintail Duck Decoys Pack of 6
Drawing on decades of experience as a market leader and innovator, Flambeau is proud to introduce Storm Front Decoys as its newest line of waterfowl decoys. Every ounce of Flambeau knowledge and experience was put to the test in pioneering these extraordinary creations. There is not a product on the market today that can guarantee a successful hunt although,Storm Front Decoys, boasting the laundry list of features and benefits below, sure can come close!
- Carved by renowned master carvers
- Complete new postures and positions
- Patent pending UVision Paint Technology
- Proprietary polymer blend yields tough "battleship" feel
- Paint system yields unsurpassed adhesion/durability
- Top notch in-season shipping and service
- Proprietary keel design on floating decoys allows for multiple tie-off points and motion never before achieved
- Species: Pintail
- Keel: Weighted
- Size: 14"
- Pack Quantities: 6
- Head Position: 2 active drakes, 2 semi-resting drakes, 2 semi-resting hens
Shipping Weight: 9 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.