Gamo Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Combo Pack of 950 (Tin of 200 22 Grain TS-22, Tin of 250 15.3 Grain Hunter, Tin of 250 15.6 Grain Magnum, Tin of 250 16.2 Grain Master Point)
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle .22 Caliber... $212.99 Available
- LaserLyte LTS Reaction Tyme Target System... $101.49 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle 22... $139.99 Available
- Gamo Plinking Swinging Target Stand Steel Black... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Hunter Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.3 Grain Round Nose... $4.89 Available
- LaserLyte Trigger Tyme Pistol... $35.93 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x39mm... $30.49 Available
- LaserLyte Laser Trainer for .380 to .45 acp Caliber Pistols... $99.99 Available
- Excalibur Axiom Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Axiom Scope... $549.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Airgun Pellet Combo Package
Styles: Airgun pellets are available in several styles, all based on the modern "Diablo" design. "Diablo" pellets are larger on both ends, and have a thin area in the middle which seperates the head from the skirt, or base.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Pointed: Pointed pellets are best suited for hunting small game and pest control. Their pointed heads provide maximum penetration.
Dome: The rounded head of domed pellets decreases wind resistance and allows for maximum down range energy and accuracy. Domed pellets are good for long range (50 meters) target shooting and hunting, and work best in magnum powered air rifles.
Hollow Point: The hollow point is designed for maximum expnsion at short ranges and low velocities. It combines the stability of the wadcutter design with the increased down range energy of the dome design.
Cylindrical: The cyndrical pellet is slightly pointed at the tip, tapers in towards the middle, and flares at the base. It is good for hunting and pest control. The cylindrical design makes it one of the most hard hitting pellets available
Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.