Gamo Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Combo Pack of 950 (Tin of 200 22 Grain TS-22, Tin of 250 15.3 Grain Hunter, Tin of 250 15.6 Grain Magnum, Tin of 250 16.2 Grain Master Point)
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $3.99 Available
- Ruger Bolt Lock Ruger 10/22 All Models Except Magnum... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Scope Ring Clamp Most Models Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $8.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.5 Grain Pointed... $2.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $8.99 Available
- E.R. Shaw Barrel Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle .920" Diameter 1 in... $104.99 Available
- PTG Bolt Knob Tactical Aluminum... $9.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle .22 Caliber Nitro Piston Polymer... $152.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Magazine Well Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $31.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Airgun Pellet Combo Package
Styles: Airgun pellets are available in several styles, all based on the modern "Diablo" design. "Diablo" pellets are larger on both ends, and have a thin area in the middle which seperates the head from the skirt, or base.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Pointed: Pointed pellets are best suited for hunting small game and pest control. Their pointed heads provide maximum penetration.
Dome: The rounded head of domed pellets decreases wind resistance and allows for maximum down range energy and accuracy. Domed pellets are good for long range (50 meters) target shooting and hunting, and work best in magnum powered air rifles.
Hollow Point: The hollow point is designed for maximum expnsion at short ranges and low velocities. It combines the stability of the wadcutter design with the increased down range energy of the dome design.
Cylindrical: The cyndrical pellet is slightly pointed at the tip, tapers in towards the middle, and flares at the base. It is good for hunting and pest control. The cylindrical design makes it one of the most hard hitting pellets available
Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.