Gamo Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Combo Pack of 950 (Tin of 200 22 Grain TS-22, Tin of 250 15.3 Grain Hunter, Tin of 250 15.6 Grain Magnum, Tin of 250 16.2 Grain Master Point)
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110... $20.99 Available
- RWS Superdome Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 13.9 Grain Round Nose... $8.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14 Grain Flat Nosed Tin of 250... $2.49 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Combo Pack of 225 (Tin of 75... $21.99 Available
- Hyskore Gun Vault Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 1 Liter... $3.48 Available
- Crosman Destroyer Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9 Grain Pointed... $3.99 Available
- Mossberg Quick Detachable Stud Front Mossberg 500, 590 Gloss... $4.99 Available
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets .22 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.69 Available
- Mossberg Magazine Spring 8-Round Mossberg 500 A 12 Gauge... $3.99 Available
- Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 30 to 45 Caliber... $10.79 Available
- Crosman 1377C Air Pistol 177 Caliber Brown Polymer Grips Blue... $48.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Airgun Pellet Combo Package
Styles: Airgun pellets are available in several styles, all based on the modern "Diablo" design. "Diablo" pellets are larger on both ends, and have a thin area in the middle which seperates the head from the skirt, or base.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Pointed: Pointed pellets are best suited for hunting small game and pest control. Their pointed heads provide maximum penetration.
Dome: The rounded head of domed pellets decreases wind resistance and allows for maximum down range energy and accuracy. Domed pellets are good for long range (50 meters) target shooting and hunting, and work best in magnum powered air rifles.
Hollow Point: The hollow point is designed for maximum expnsion at short ranges and low velocities. It combines the stability of the wadcutter design with the increased down range energy of the dome design.
Cylindrical: The cyndrical pellet is slightly pointed at the tip, tapers in towards the middle, and flares at the base. It is good for hunting and pest control. The cylindrical design makes it one of the most hard hitting pellets available
Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.