Wolff Hammer Spring Remington 740, 742, 760, 870, 878, 1100, 11-48, SPT-48, SPT-58 Extra Power
- Wolff Firing Pin Spring Remington 870, 1100 Extra Power... $3.49 Available
- Remington Firing Pin 870, 1100, 11-87, 1196 all Gauges... $8.49 Available
- Hogue Handall Slip-On Grip Sleeve Springfield XD 9mm Luger, 40... $5.30 - $7.14 Select Options
- Cold Steel Gladius Machete 19" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade... $29.99 Available
- Tetra Gun 3-Piece Multi-Purpose Single Sided Brush Set Nylon,... $3.09 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.49 Available
- Remington Carrier Release Spring 1100... $6.19 Available
- Timney Trigger Pull Gage 8 oz to 10 lb... $32.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Remington 1100 Extra Power... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Frontier Tomahawk 3-1/4" Blade 22" Overall Length... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Premium Spring Steel
Features: Quality replacement springs
Gunsmithing Required: Requires disassembly and assembly for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.