NcStar Adjustable Front Sight Tool AK-47, SKS
- Allen Rifle and Shotgun Gun Sock Silicone-Treated Polyester... $5.79 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- TAPCO Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 20-Round Polymer... $17.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $14.44 - $16.99 Select Options
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- ProMag Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Polymer Black... $14.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- Krebs Custom Guns Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $9.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer SKS Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 40-Round... $15.29 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel... $22.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Taurus PT92, PT99 9mm Luger Steel Blue... $20.49 - $24.49 Select Options
Features: Adjusts windage and elevation
Notes: This tool is designed to adjust the front sight for elevation and windage.
Shipping Weight: 0.320 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.