Uberti 1849 Pocket Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 31 Caliber 4" Blue Barrel
- Uberti 1862 Police Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $329.99 - $334.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1851 Navy London Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver with... $299.99 - $319.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1849 Wells Fargo Model Black Powder Revolver 31 Caliber... $314.99 Available
- Uberti 1862 Pocket Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $329.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pietta 1863 Pocket Remington Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver... $259.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Brass backstrap
- Extremely popular compact revolver
- Case hardened frame
One of the most popular compact revolvers of its time. This authentic reproduction is in 31 Caliber with a 4" octagon barrel, steel frame, brass backstrap, brass trigger guard, 5-shot cylinder, fixed sights and one-piece walnut grip. The frame on the 1849 Pocket revolver has the classic case hardened look.
Barrel Length: 4"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 9.5"
Weight: 1.6 lb
Stock Material: One piece walnut
Barrel Finish: Blue
Sights: Brass post front sight
Shipping Weight: 2.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.