Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (454 Diameter) Round Ball
- Gamo Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 8.2 Grain Round Ball Tin of 250... $4.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Super Moly Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $3.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (490 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Replacement Cutter... $17.79 Available
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip 45 ACP 6-Round Matte Package of 5... $4.99 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Wads .125" Thickness... $6.59 - $10.79 Select Options
- CVA Black Powder Bullet Puller 50 Caliber... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Power Adapter... $29.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Plum Brown Barrel Finish 5 oz Liquid... $9.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.