Apex Gear AG Atomic 4 Light 4-Pin Bow Sight .029" Diameter Pin Ambidextrous Aluminum Brown
- TRUGLO TSX Pro TL 5-Pin Bow Sight... $53.99 - $65.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Cypher 5 5-Pin Bow Sight ... $79.99 - $89.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Fire Wire V5 5-Pin Bow Sight .019" Pin Diameter... $79.99 Available
- Spot-Hogg Wrapped Bullet Proof .019" Pin Diameter Bow Sight... $79.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- TRUGLO TSX Pro Micro 5-Pin Bow Sight... $65.99 Select Options
- Energizer Battery 392 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 5/64" to 1/4"... $6.99 Available
- Vista Range Tool Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 5/64" to 1/4"... $12.79 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Bow Tuning System... $15.49 Available
- Scorpion Venom 3 Star Maintenance Kit Bow String Maintenance... $29.49 Available
- Number of Pins: 4
- Pin Diameter: .029"
- Pin Color Top to Bottom: green, yellow, green, yellow
- Aperture Diameter: 1.8" inner diameter
- Sight Material: Aluminum
- Color: brown
- Light Included: violet LED light
- Light Batteries: three Energizer 392, included
- Right or Left Hand: adjustable for right or left hand
- Detachable Bracket: no
- Sight Level: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.660 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.