Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 18-Tooth Spring Suppressor Mount 5.56mm AR-15 1/2"-28 Thread Steel Matte
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $4.99 Available
- Flexbar Rocksett High Temperature Thread Locking Compound 2 oz... $16.79 Available
- Redding Big Boss II Single Stage Reloading Press... $190.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $12.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 90-Tooth... $154.99 Available
- Troy Industries 11" Bravo Battle Rail Free Float Quad Rail... $170.75 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Press Conversion Bushing... $10.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector HK MK 23 SOCOM... $26.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $9.99 - $40.99 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Utility Collapsible... $99.99 Select Options
The 18-Tooth Blackout muzzle brake makes use of AAC's original spring mount sound suppressor mounting system. The 18T mount is a simple and secure way to quickly attach or detach an AAC silencer via a single inconel spring in the base of the silencer body. 18-T models are designed specifically for use with AAC's first generation, fast attach silencers, and are not compatible with the newer ratchet mount (51-Tooth) or ratchet mount taper (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
Includes Shim Kit and Rocksett thread locking compund.
- Caliber: 22 Cal/5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: 1/2"-28
- Common Firearm Use: AR-15, Bushmaster ACR
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 18T Spring Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- Pre-2007 M4-2000
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.