SOG Tech Bowie Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6.4" Clip Point AUS-8 Stainless Steel TiNi Coated Blade Kraton Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $10.66 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.53 Available
- Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9.75" Drop... $66.99 Available
- Cold Steel 1917 Frontier Bowie Knife 12-1/4" 1055 Carbon Steel... $129.99 Available
- KA-BAR D2 Extreme Fighting/Utility Fixed Blade Knife with... $119.99 Available
- SOG SEAL Team Elite Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip Point TiNi... $122.99 Available
- KA-BAR Large Heavy Bowie Knife 9" Clip Point 1085 Black Carbon... $54.99 Available
- KA-BAR BK9 Becker Combat Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9" Drop Point... $102.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Case Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9.5" Clip Point Stainless Steel... $114.49 Select Options
- Browning Black Label Point Blank Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6"... $59.95 Select Options
- SOG Bowie 2.0 Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6.4" Clip Point AUS-8... $158.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: Black Kraton
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Carry Options: Kydex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Hardcased TiNi
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade length: 6.4"
- Blade Thickness: 0.24"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Made in: Taiwan
Shipping Weight: 1.390 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.