PTG Headspace Go Gage 6mm BR (Bench Rest)
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $30.49 Available
- PTG Thread Protector Remington 700... $19.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $86.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 266 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Remington 700, 721, 722,... $5.99 Available
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 6mm BR (Bench... $134.99 Available
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #2 Remington 700, Savage 110... $64.99 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 6mm BR (Bench... $55.99 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $70.99 Available
- Baker Powdered Rosin 1/2 lb... $12.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit 9/64" Allen Head Package... $4.49 Available
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.