RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 329 Diameter Steel
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 332 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Rifle Die Decapping Rod... $7.09 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 331 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 330 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Storage Box... $4.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing Storage Box... $4.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.