RCBS Universal Depriming and Decapping Die (22 through 25 Caliber)
- RCBS Heavy Duty Depriming and Decapping Die (27 thru 45... $19.29 Available
- RCBS Heavy Duty Depriming and Decapping Die (27 thru 45... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (222 Remington, 223... $8.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Decapping Pins Small... $2.79 - $14.79 Select Options
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Straight Cone Military Crimp... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center ... $123.99 - $174.99 Select Options
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Military Crimp Remover Large... $19.99 Available
- Lee Reloader Single Stage Press... $28.49 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Primer Pocket... $25.99 Select Options
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- FNH Magazine FN Five-seveN 5.7x28mm FN Polymer Black... $35.00 Select Options
Reloaders with a heavy duty decapping or depriming job (for crimped in primer pockets in 27 through 45 calibers) the RCBS Heavy Duty Decapping Die item# 172544 would be better suited . Plastic storage box is included.
Shipping Weight: 0.680 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.