Colt Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb Spring Steel
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel... $17.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Colt Wraparound Rubber Grips 1911 Government, Commander, Colt... $19.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Spring 1911 Factory Power... $2.99 Available
- Colt Recoil Spring 1911 Government, Colt Gold Cup 13 lb Spring... $11.99 Available
- Colt 1-Piece Recoil Spring Guide Rod 1911 Government, Colt... $14.99 Available
- Volquartsen Grip Screw Hardware Set for Volthane Target Grips... $2.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $20.98 Closeout Special
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Recoil Calibration Spring Pack 1911 Government Reduced... $31.49 Available
- Colt Barrel Link 1911 .278" Steel Blue... $3.69 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.