Ontario SBK 1-18 Sawback Traditional Sawback Cutlass Machete 18" 1095 Carbon Steel Blade with Zinc Phosphate Finish Polymer Handle Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $19.49 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.25 - $296.83 Select Options
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 8... $33.99 Available
- Case Hard Arkansas Stone Knife Sharpener... $7.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Ontario BSH Machete Sheath for Ontario 12" Machete Denier... $7.99 Available
- Military Surplus ALICE Compass Pouch Nylon Olive Drab... $2.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $22.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Kit 40, 10mm Caliber... $8.70 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Case Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 5" Clip Point Stainless Steel... $61.99 Available
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Blade
- Blade Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 23.25"
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Weight: 20 oz
- Sheath: Not Included (Midway # 336692)
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.