Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (330 Diameter) 00 Buckshot
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 1 oz... $22.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 7/8 oz... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175... $39.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Fine Powdered Mica... $4.19 - $9.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $9.89 Available
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 1" x 2"... $3.99 Available
Material: Aluminum mold blocks
Features: Lee 00 Buckshot can be loaded with a variety of different loadings. Please consult a loading manual before working up loads.
Notes: Weights and sizes given are Lee's weights and sizes with suggested alloy; actual weight and size may vary due to alloy mixture used.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.