Buck Commander Flex Fit Deer Logo Cap Polyester Black
- Buck Commander Camo Logo Cap Cotton Realtree APG Camo and... $16.49 Available
- Buck Commander Mesh Logo Flex Fit Cap Cotton Polyester Blend... $16.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buck Commander Mesh Logo Cap Cotton Polyester Blend Brown and... $16.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buck Commander Women's Logo Cap Cotton Pink and Realtree Max-1... $16.79 Available
- Buck Commander Logo Cap Cotton Brown... $10.15 Available
Show your Buck Commander spirit in style with the Flex Fit Deer Head Logo Cap. This sharp looking and comfortable cap features a cool and comfortable polyester construction, which helps wick excess moisture away from your skin. A crisp, embroidered deer head logo on the front of the cap really makes this hat pop, while the Buck Commander patch on the back shows your allegiance and passion. This one size fits most cap features a Flex Fit design, giving you maximum comfort and a perfect fit every time.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.