Browning Outdoorsman's Axe 1055 High Carbon Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain SST... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 308 Winchester 178 Grain Boat... $29.49 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Jacketed... $31.49 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $19.49 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 410 Bore 3" #4... $16.99 Available
- Remington HD Ultimate Defense Ammunition 410 Bore 3" 000... $14.49 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet... $36.99 Available
With its one piece, hot-forged, hollow ground, high carbon 1055 tool steel head and an integrated tang that extends into the handle, the Browning Outdoorsman's Axe is up for the task at hand. Because this axe is specifically designed to reduce hand fatigue and shock and allow the user to take more wood with each swing without binding, more work gets done faster. It's perfect for chores such making kindling or quartering big game.
Shipping Weight: 2.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.