Glock Trigger with Trigger Bar Glock 20, 20SF, 21, 21SF Smooth Trigger
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Available
- ISMI Captured Guide Rod Glock 20, 21 Steel... $21.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Taper Crimp Seater Die 308 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Glock Extractor Depressor Plunger Spring 17, 19, 20, 21, 22,... $3.49 Available
- Glock Trigger Housing with Ejector Glock 20SF, 21SF, 29SF,... $7.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Ultimate Trigger Stop Glock 20, 21SF, 29, 30SF... $19.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 20, 20SF, 21, 21SF,... $6.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $24.99 Available
Note: Trigger mechanism housing with the ejector for all Gen. 1,2,& 3 .40 cal and .357 Glock pistols.
Shipping Weight: 0.028 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.