Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO Grade 3... $55.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- MTM Mini Digital Reloading Scale 750 Grain Capacity... $41.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Action Express (500 Diameter) 300 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 Select Options
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $23.23 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Saeco Gold Bullet Lube Solid... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $17.90 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $25.96 - $211.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
Lyman is proud to introduce the first reloading handbook dedicated exclusively to the most popular modern semi auto rifle and it’s many variants. This comprehensive handbook provides the AR shooter with reloading data for nearly all AR based calibers. In addition to data for the standard .223, the following cartridges are also covered 6.8 Rem, 300 AAC, 7.62x39, 450 Bushmaster, 50 Beowulf and others. Reloaders will appreciate the wealth of AR specific reloading data that encompasses all popular brands of bullets and powders. Specialty cast bullet and sub-sonic data further expands the usefulness of the handbook. Interesting articles by well known and popular firearms journalists are also included. These cover such areas as “Reloading for Suppressors” and “Cartridge Interchangeability”. Finally all this AR data is presented is a full size, easy-to-use 8½” x 11” format. This is required reading for any AR shooter.
- Pages: 99
- Edition: First
- Cover: Soft
- Publisher: Lyman Products Corporation
- Published: February 2014
- Author: Thomas J. Griffin, Editor
- Content: AR Specific Reloading Data
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.