Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual
Lyman is proud to introduce the first reloading handbook dedicated exclusively to the most popular modern semi auto rifle and it’s many variants. This comprehensive handbook provides the AR shooter with reloading data for nearly all AR based calibers. In addition to data for the standard .223, the following cartridges are also covered 6.8 Rem, 300 AAC, 7.62x39, 450 Bushmaster, 50 Beowulf and others. Reloaders will appreciate the wealth of AR specific reloading data that encompasses all popular brands of bullets and powders. Specialty cast bullet and sub-sonic data further expands the usefulness of the handbook. Interesting articles by well known and popular firearms journalists are also included. These cover such areas as “Reloading for Suppressors” and “Cartridge Interchangeability”. Finally all this AR data is presented is a full size, easy-to-use 8½” x 11” format. This is required reading for any AR shooter.
- Pages: 99
- Edition: First
- Cover: Soft
- Publisher: Lyman Products Corporation
- Published: February 2014
- Author: Thomas J. Griffin, Editor
- Content: AR Specific Reloading Data
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO Grade 3... $79.99 View More Options
- MTM Mini Digital Reloading Scale 750 Grain Capacity... $41.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 View More Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.14 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 View More Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.99 - $3.59 View More Options
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 View More Options
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 45-70 Caliber (458 Diameter) 250... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.49 View More Options
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Data Log" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available