Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO Grade 3... $55.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- MTM Mini Digital Reloading Scale 750 Grain Capacity... $41.49 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $25.83 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.36 - $3.89 Select Options
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 300 AAC Blackout/ 300 Whisper... $35.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Lyman is proud to introduce the first reloading handbook dedicated exclusively to the most popular modern semi auto rifle and it’s many variants. This comprehensive handbook provides the AR shooter with reloading data for nearly all AR based calibers. In addition to data for the standard .223, the following cartridges are also covered 6.8 Rem, 300 AAC, 7.62x39, 450 Bushmaster, 50 Beowulf and others. Reloaders will appreciate the wealth of AR specific reloading data that encompasses all popular brands of bullets and powders. Specialty cast bullet and sub-sonic data further expands the usefulness of the handbook. Interesting articles by well known and popular firearms journalists are also included. These cover such areas as “Reloading for Suppressors” and “Cartridge Interchangeability”. Finally all this AR data is presented is a full size, easy-to-use 8½” x 11” format. This is required reading for any AR shooter.
- Pages: 99
- Edition: First
- Cover: Soft
- Publisher: Lyman Products Corporation
- Published: February 2014
- Author: Thomas J. Griffin, Editor
- Content: AR Specific Reloading Data
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.