Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO Grade 3... $55.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- MTM Mini Digital Reloading Scale 750 Grain Capacity... $41.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Action Express (500 Diameter) 300 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Handgun Metering Assembly... $8.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $26.92 - $211.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $25.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $24.79 Available
Lyman is proud to introduce the first reloading handbook dedicated exclusively to the most popular modern semi auto rifle and it’s many variants. This comprehensive handbook provides the AR shooter with reloading data for nearly all AR based calibers. In addition to data for the standard .223, the following cartridges are also covered 6.8 Rem, 300 AAC, 7.62x39, 450 Bushmaster, 50 Beowulf and others. Reloaders will appreciate the wealth of AR specific reloading data that encompasses all popular brands of bullets and powders. Specialty cast bullet and sub-sonic data further expands the usefulness of the handbook. Interesting articles by well known and popular firearms journalists are also included. These cover such areas as “Reloading for Suppressors” and “Cartridge Interchangeability”. Finally all this AR data is presented is a full size, easy-to-use 8½” x 11” format. This is required reading for any AR shooter.
- Pages: 99
- Edition: First
- Cover: Soft
- Publisher: Lyman Products Corporation
- Published: February 2014
- Author: Thomas J. Griffin, Editor
- Content: AR Specific Reloading Data
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.