Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W 10-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34,... $4.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33,... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 145 Grain Full Metal... $15.79 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge... $8.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.79 Available
- NobelSport Law Enforcement Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00... $7.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 40 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.79 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with... $13.99 Available
- Glockworx Titanium Firing Pin Safety Glock 9mm Luger, 357 Sig,... $20.99 Available
- Kleen-Bore Rifle Cleaning Kit 30 Caliber... $21.49 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15 Mil-Spec Steel... $8.99 Available
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED... $149.99 Available
- Leupold 1" Rifleman Ring Mount Rimfire 3/8" Grooved Receiver... $11.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid... $9.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.