Pelican 1015 Micro Case 5.14" x 2.64" x 1.37" Polymer Black
- Pelican TSA Approved Combination Lock Fits All Pelican Cases... $12.99 Available
- Pelican 1500 Pistol Gun Case with Pre-Scored Foam Insert... $145.99 Select Options
- Pelican U105 Lite Backpack with Laptop Pocket... $125.95 Special Order
- Pelican 1510 Carry On Case with Pre-Scored Foam Insert and... $221.99 Select Options
- Pelican 1085 HardBack Laptop Case with Liner and Carry Strap... $50.31 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Brunton O.S.S. 30B Ergonomic Baseplate Compass with Tool Free... $19.99 Available
- MTM Shotgun Hunter Case 12 Gauge Plastic Camo... $26.49 Available
- Grace USA Starter Punch 1/8" Brass... $6.99 Available
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.49 - $69.99 Select Options
Note: While cases belonging to the Micro Series are designated as being water resistant, they are not completely impervious to water leakage. For that reason: DO NOT USE THESE CASES WHEN SWIMMING OR WHERE THE POSIBILITY OF COMPLETE UNDERWATER SUBMERSION EXISTS
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.