Banded Axe Combination Boat/Shore Blind Steel and Polyester Khaki
The Axe Blind features a rigid square steel tube frame wrapped in heavy duty 600D nylon for superior durability in the toughest conditions and can be set up or taken down in under a minute for run and gun hunting. With a convenient in/out door for your favorite retriever and a quick slide top cover to keep you concealed and protected from the elements above, this blind is the choice for the hardcore waterfowler. Add in the Camo Skin (sold separately) in either cattail or timber and you will blend instantly into your surroundings.
- Easy up and down leg system for 10 second set up
- Quick slide top cover for optimal overhead concealment and easy shooting
- Heavy-duty 600D weather and wind resistant cover
- Adjustable shooting and viewing area
- In-and-Out door provides easy entry and exit for dogs and hunters
- Concealment straps for adding natural vegetation
- Size: 44" x 9'
Tips from the Manufacturer:
For use on a boat:
Assemble the Axe Combo Blind and place it on any boat suitable for hunting. Wherever the blind contacts the boat, most likely on a bench seat and/or bow deck, simply secure the frame with provided hardware (we recommend four anchor points). Next, attach Axe Blind Camo Skins (sold separately in Timber and Cattail colors). In less than one hour after opening the Axe Combo Boat/Shore Blind's box, you will be ready to hunt.
From the boat-hunting gurus of New Madrid, Missouri, regardless of boat size, choose the smaller "regular" size blind unless it simply will not work in your boat. A smaller blind will allow your camo netting to drape to your boat's gunnel at greater angles and more effectively eliminate the shadows that expose your presence. This will help to eliminate a "boxy" unnatural appearance and help the blind blend in with the natural environment more effectively.
For use as a shore blind:
Assemble the Axe Combo Boat/Shore Blind and install the Axe Blind Leg Kit (sold separately). Next, attach Axe Blind Camo Skins (sold separately in Timber and Cattail colors). The Axe Blind Camo Skins can be used with natural vegetation which can be easily affixed to the concealment straps attached to the blind's 600D exterior cover. Simply carry the Axe Combo Blind to your hunting location, secure the blind's legs into the ground and you are ready to hunt.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 57 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: Yes
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.