The upper assembly comes equipped with a non-chrome lined, diamond fluted 4140 chrome moly steel barrel with 1 in 9" twist rifling and M4 feed ramps. This unique barrel profile is complemented by YHM's lightweight, free floating rifle length Diamond handguard. At 12.58" in length, the Diamond forearm bridges the gap between the barrel nut and the upper receiver's flat top rail for a clean, monolithic look, and also accommodates any number of tactical accessories via its 4 full length Picatinny rails at 12-, 3-, 6-, and 9-o'clock. Additional features include an effective Phantom 5C2 flash hider, a set of flip up iron sights, a low profile gas block at the carbine gas position, a commercial bolt carrier group, charging handle, forward assist, brass deflector and ejection port door. Made in the USA.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top, Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium, Diamond Fluted
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: YHM Phantom 5C2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: YHM Diamond Series, Rifle Length, Free Float
- Sights: YHM Handguard Mounted Flip-Up Front, YHM Flip-Up Rear
- Weight: 4.8 lbs