Spyderco Delica4 with Emerson Wave Opener Folding Tactical Knife 2.875" Drop Point VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $64.99 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Sabre Red Pen Pepper Spray 10 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Black... $7.39 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 12" Ceramic Steel Rod... $34.99 Available
- Spyderco Delica 4 Folding Tactical Knife 2.875" Full Flat... $69.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Delica4 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.875" VG-10... $69.99 - $76.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Delica4 NLEOMF Special Edition Folding Tactical Knife... $77.99 Available
- Spyderco Delica4 Folding Knife 2-7/8" VG-10 Stainless Steel... $89.99 Special Order
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options:Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb-Hole
- Blade length: 2.9"
- Blade Thickness: 3/32"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.16"
- Weight: 2.55 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.