Blue Book of Modern Black Powder Arms Eighth Edition Book by John Allen and S.P. Fjestad
- Thompson Center U-View Black Powder Flask Clear Polymer... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Deerstalker Muzzleloading Rifle Percussion Wood Stock 1... $410.99 - $493.99 Select Options
- Lyman Great Plains Muzzleloading Rifle 54 Caliber Percussion... $549.99 - $559.99 Select Options
- RCBS Replacement Tapered Expander 450 Number 1 Black Powder... $45.49 Special Order
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- "Loading the Black Powder Rifle Cartridge" Book by Paul A.... $15.99 Available
- "Shooting the Black Powder Cartridge Rifle" Book by Paul A.... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "More How-To's for the Black Powder Cartridge Rifle Shooter"... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Number of Pages: 304
- Publisher: Blue Book Publications
- Date of Publication: May 6, 2013
- Hardcover/Paperback: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 1936120356
- ISBN-13: 978-1936120352
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.