SI Defense Customizable Quad Rail Free Float Handguard LR-308 Carbine Length Matte
- DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Vented... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Aluminum... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard Low Quad Rail LR-308 Carbine... $168.99 Available
- DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Carbon... $122.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW Free Float Tube handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Aluminum... $81.99 Available
- JP Enterprises VTAC Modular Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308... $193.99 - $217.99 Select Options
- Lancer Systems LCH7 Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308 Carbine... $269.44 Available
- PRI Gen III Handguard Top Rail System AR-10, LR-308 Aluminum... $147.99 - $152.99 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Detachable Fixed Front Sight AR-15 Handguard... $63.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daniel Defense Offset Picatinny Rail Flashlight Mount 1" Ring... $50.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daniel Defense Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Synthetic Black... $50.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Jam Nut
- Barrel Nut
- Full Length Rail
- Elevated 3" Rail
- Forearm Tube
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.