Nosler E-Tip Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $37.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308... $33.99 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $36.49 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #2 (308... $3.19 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 160... $30.99 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 25-06 Remington Ackley Improved 40-Degree... $87.99 Available
- DPMS Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $30.49 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington... $3.19 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $34.12 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 25 Caliber (257... $30.52 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $32.49 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #4 (17 Remington,... $3.19 Available
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: This bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.