All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006
- Weight Tolerance: 0.5 grains per dozen
- Diameter: .295"
- Shaft Length: 31" not including the arrow nock
- 350- 8.8 grains per inch
- 400- 8.1 grains per inch
- 2" Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Duravane Weight: 8.8 grains each
- Nock Weight: Bohning Blazer Nock, 9 grains
- Insert Weight: 12 grains