Victory Vforce V6 Carbon Arrow Black
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $2.99 Available
- Steel Force Beyond Bond Arrow Fletching and Insert Adhesive... $5.49 Available
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $119.99 Available
- Victory VAP V3 Carbon Arrow ... $84.99 Select Options
- Victory VAP V6 Carbon Arrow ... $69.99 Select Options
- Victory Vforce HV V6 Carbon Arrow Black... $79.99 Select Options
- Victory Pink Arrow Project Carbon Arrow... $109.99 Select Options
- Victory Vforce HV V3 Carbon Arrow Black... $100.99 Select Options
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006
- Weight Tolerance: 0.5 grains per dozen
- Diameter: .295"
- Shaft Length: 31" not including the arrow nock
- 350- 8.8 grains per inch
- 400- 8.1 grains per inch
- 2" Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Duravane Weight: 8.8 grains each
- Nock Weight: Bohning Blazer Nock, 9 grains
- Insert Weight: 12 grains
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Victory Arrows Selection Guide
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.