Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) +P 255 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $26.19 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $19.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- MTM Ammo Wallet Pistol Ammunition Carrier 18-Round 45 ACP... $6.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.49 Available
- Ruger Embroidered Pistol Gun Case Nylon... $15.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $48.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 45 Auto Rim +P Ammunition:
You've been asking for a couple +P 45 AUTO RIM loads for a long time, so by popular demand, here they are. Both loads are using high quality Starline brass. We've also incorporated a flash suppressed powder so you can shoot in the dark without blinding yourself and this is important because over 95% of all civilian shootings in the USA occur in low light when the criminal element is at work. Both of these loads are the equivalent of +P+ 45 ACP ammo or as it is also known, 45 Super. These are very stout loads, but will not harm modern 45 ACP revolvers, nor will these loads harm any post war 45 ACP revolvers. Feel free to safely shoot these loads in any post war 45 ACP revolver that is in normal good operating condition.
Check out the below velocities fired from personal real world revolvers, NOT test barrels. You'll notice that the new S&W 4 inch Mt. Gun gives speeds almost as fast as the older S&W revolvers with 5.5 and 6.5 inch barrels. This is NOT a typo. It simply shows that the new S&W revolvers are made to much tighter tolerances than the older S&W revolvers and therefore give higher velocities per inch of barrel.
Item # 32A - 255gr. hard cast flat nose bullet
Item # 32A - was designed for deep penetration with no bullet expansion. It will shoot right through stick frame and drywall construction walls and through both doors on a 2003 Dodge Ram or through a black bears, etc. It was designed for, among other things, outdoor use including black bear protection. Expect around 30 inches of penetration.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.