Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 200 Grain AccuBond Spitzer Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife 2.75" 60XT... $35.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain... $49.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 150 Grain... $49.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain... $71.99 Available
- Bondhus Ball End Hex Wrench Bit Set 2mm-12mm... $24.99 Available
- U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny and Weaver Style Bases... $76.00 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 308 Winchester 200 Grain Nosler AccuBond... $45.99 Available
- Bog-Pod CLD-2 (Camo Legged Devil) Tall Bipod Shooting Sticks... $99.99 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain... $68.99 Available
- Felo T-Handle Interchangeable Bit Screwdriver... $9.49 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Safari Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain... $72.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180... $55.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded exclusively for MidwayUSA, Nosler Custom Ammunition is available in over 100 loads. The brass is cut to the exact SAAMI specifications, chamfered, deburred and the flash holes are checked for proper alignment. Primers are inspected and hand seated. The powder is hand thrown and verified for consistency. Finally the bullet is inspected and properly seated in exact alignment.
The entire loading process is personally hand-assembled by Nosler Ballisticians. The finished round is equal to the best of handloads. Loaded rounds are hand packaged in plastic ammo boxes with custom ballistic data printed in the label. This ammunition is new-production, non-corrosive in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Note: Some calibers may be loaded in commercial brass if Nosler brass is unavailable.
AccuBond represents the most advanced bonded core bullet technology to date. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler's traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, retains its weight and won't cause extensive barrel fouling, plus it retains 60-70% of it's weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact.