Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch Up Pen Flat
- Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #504 218 Bee, 221... $2.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch-Up Pen Gloss... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $4.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 Select Options
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- Model 1 Pivot Pin Detent Installation Tool AR-15... $4.00 Available
Container:Felt Tip Pen
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.