Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Walther PPK Checkered
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger,... $25.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 21" Steel Shaft... $13.49 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray Compact 50-Round Plastic Gray... $5.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $8.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Lyman Magnum Impact Bullet Puller... $19.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $9.39 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #43 (223 WSSM, 270 WSM, 300 WSM)... $7.99 Available
- NRA Official Blue Silhouette Target B-29 50-Foot Paper Package... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.