Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Colt Barrel Link 1911 .278" Steel Blue... $3.69 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Barrel Link Pin 1911 Steel ... $2.99 Select Options
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
- Allen Pistol Gun Sock Silicone-Treated Polyester 14" Pink... $3.69 Available
- Colt Thumb Safety 1911 ... $21.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- EGW Firing Pin Stop Oversize 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $14.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Lever Colt 1911 Series 80... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 38 Super... $2.95 Available
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring McFarland 1-Piece AR-15... $3.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
Features: Fits Series 70 and 80
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes: Pin diameter .065
Notes on 1911 Firing Pins:
Shipping Weight: 0.013 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.