Lubriplate SFL-0 Gun Grease 14 oz Can
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-06 Springfield (M1 Garand) 150... $16.99 - $399.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.25 - $296.83 Select Options
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $21.99 - $429.99 Select Options
- Baker Bore Cleaning Solvent and Gun Oil Squeeze Bottle with... $7.19 Available
- Southern Bloomer Cleaning Rags 12" x 12" Square Knit Cotton... $7.29 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $208.99 Select Options
- MGW Sight Pro Slide Shoe Clamp... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Magpul CTR, UBR, ACS, MOE, STR, ACS-L Recoil Pad Rubber Black... $18.95 Select Options
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
Because Lubriplate SFL-0 was originally designed for lubricating food manufacturing machines, it's non-toxic, odorless and will not stain clothing. Similar to other Lubriplate products, SFL-0 is not susceptible to temperature fluctuations and is water resistant. Great for use on handguns or rifles. Can be applied using the included brush attached to the lid of the can, your fingers or using a 15cc syringe. Apply a light coat in accordance with the maintenance instructions found in your firearm owner's manual.
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.