Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster 1911 5" Government Kydex and Leather
The Comp-Tac Minotaur Holster design stems from the occasional complaint from users of concealable Kydex holsters. Some lifestyles are not conducive to wearing an undershirt, and some wearers find Kydex against the skin too "user-hostile". The leather backing plate of the Minotaur is only one thickness at the widest parts of the pistol. The Kydex used on the holster half-body, which covers only the outer half of the pistol, is only .090" thick. The end result is a very comfortable way to "Tame the Beast". All MTAC, Spartan and Neutral Cant holsters come standard with 1-1/2" belt clips in black. Additional clips are available in different sizes and colors (sold separately). The adjustable belt clips allow the user to set the cant of the gun as well as how high it rides on the hip.
The Comp-Tac Minotaur is available is several variations to offer the perfect choice for any scenario.
MTAC Minotaur Holsters' premier inside-the-waistband holster is the MTAC (Minotaur Tuckable Adjustable Cant). This holster utilizes the same kydex clips as seen on the Comp-Tac CTAC holster, which allow you to adjust the cant. With the clips offset from the holster body, the holster disappears when you tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants.
Spartan The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars. The Minotaur Spartan uses the same clips as the CTAC and the MTAC.
Neutral Cant Minotaur has managed to capture the comfort of the MTAC holster and the function of an appendix carry holster to create a new tuckable and cantable holster that has a faster presentation and is also designed with women in mind! The geometry of the mounting points has been adjusted to make it perfect for appendix carry. Also, the Neutral Cant allows for carrying in a cross draw position making it a good holster for those of you who spend a lot of your time driving.
- Material: Leather and Kydex
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 View More Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $19.99 View More Options
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Available
- Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster 1911... $57.96 View More Options
- Comp-Tac International Belt Holster Right Hand 1911 Kydex... $69.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DeSantis Intruder Inside The Waistband Holster Right Hand 1911... $46.99 Available
- DeSantis Dual Carry II Inside/Outside the Waistband Holster... $22.49 Available
- Bianchi 120 Covert Option Inside the Waistband Holster 1911... $65.99 View More Options
- Comp-Tac Paddle Holster Straight Drop Right Hand 1911 Kydex... $65.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galco DOUBLE TIME Convertible Belt and Inside the Waistband... $58.36 Available
- Bianchi 59 Special Agent Holster 1911 Government Leather... $67.99 View More Options
- Comp-Tac FlatLine Convertible Belt and Inside the Waistband... $43.79 - $47.69 View More Options