GG&G Multiple Aperture Device (MAD) Flip-Up Rear Sight with Ranging Window AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Magpul Extended Recoil Pad PRS .50" Thick Rubber Black... $14.20 Available
- ERGO Sure Grip Pistol Grip AR-15, LR-308 Ambidextrous... $21.12 Select Options
- Swenson Grip Screws Torx Head 1911 Stainless Steel Package of... $7.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- GG&G Tactical Modular Gas Block with Flip-Up Front Sight... $164.99 Available
- ProMag Polymer Tough Grips 1911 Government, Comander Black... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ERGO Lower Receiver Magazine Well Block AR-15 Polymer Black... $19.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Omega X Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail... $209.00 - $238.00 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.