Hornady Gas Checks 375 Caliber Box of 1000
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $14.29 Select Options
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 377 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic 2... $169.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 378 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 458 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #449... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Super Moly Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $7.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 375 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #132... $10.49 Available
Function: Protects the base of lead bullets
Gas checks will work on either pistol or rifle bullets for that caliber. When the gas checks are seated they will be sized down to the appropriate dimensions for that bullet
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.