Ruger Air Hawk Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel with Scope 4x 32mm Matte
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $2.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $2.16 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $4.59 Available
- BSA Storm Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.87 Grain Roundhead RN... $4.66 Available
- Ruger Blackhawk Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer... $109.99 Available
- Gamo Hornet Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock... $99.99 Available
- Gamo Big Cat 1250 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $134.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BSA Comet Spring Break Barrel Air Rifle Black Synthetic Stock... $89.95 Select Options
The Ruger Air Hawk Air Rifle is a spring-piston rifle with a 2-stage adjustable trigger and beautiful bluing. It comes with a sleek hardwood stock. The fiber optic sights help you quickly acquire your target, or you can use the 4x32 airgunscope that's included.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 8.0 lbs
Overall Length: 45.0"
Barrel Length: 18.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.0 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 9.490 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.