Ruger Air Hawk Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel with Scope 4x 32mm Matte
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $3.09 Available
- BSA Storm Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.87 Grain Roundhead RN... $6.99 Available
- Ruger Blackhawk Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer... $109.99 Available
- Gamo Hornet Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock... $99.99 Available
- Gamo Big Cat 1250 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $129.99 Available
- Crosman Vantage Spring Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $119.99 Available
- BSA Comet Spring Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet... $129.99 Available
The Ruger Air Hawk Air Rifle is a spring-piston rifle with a 2-stage adjustable trigger and beautiful bluing. It comes with a sleek hardwood stock. The fiber optic sights help you quickly acquire your target, or you can use the 4x32 airgunscope that's included.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 8.0 lbs
Overall Length: 45.0"
Barrel Length: 18.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.0 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.