Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $9.99 - $143.99 Select Options
- FN SS197SR Ammunition 5.7x28mm FN 40 Grain Hornady V-Max... $25.49 - $935.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Marlin Magazine Marlin 795, 795SS, 70, 7000 22 Long Rifle... $19.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Full... $23.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $26.49 Available
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 300 Savage 150 Grain SST Box... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow... $34.99 Available
- Ed Brown Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 7-Round... $31.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 45 ACP+P Ammunition:
45ACP+P ammo is externally/dimensionally identical to 45 ACP ammo and can be fired in any 45 acp firearm that is in normal operating condition. However, the greater pressures and power of the +P ammo will give you greater slide velocity and if you are going to shoot more than a box or two of +P ammo, you should consider replacing your recoil spring with a Wolf Spring that gives roughly 4 to 6 lbs more spring weight than factory stock springs. A shock buffer might also be a good addition although it is not too necessary if you use the stronger spring.
The below velocities were fired from my personal Colt Gold Cup 1911 (5 inch)
As always, with Buffalo Bore Ammunition, we use real world firearms to give real world data and results. Laboratory test barrels tell you little about what kind of speed you can expect from your stock firearm.
All our 45 ACP+P loads utilize flash suppressed powders so that you will not be blinded by your own gunfire should you need to fire in the dark when the criminal element is at work.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.