Case Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Chrome Vanadium Blades
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Nickel silver bolsters
- Made in USA
Holding a Case knife is like stepping back into the past. Your grandfather probably had a Case knife, and just like the knife he had, this new Case knife is hand-crafted in the USA. Each knife is unique, with a slightly different patterned handle and a slightly different rounded bolster; a direct result of being hand-crafted. Made only with the highest quality brass, steel, nickel silver and handle materials, Case knives are made to last a lifetime. Every outdoorsman should have one. The Case Trapper Folding Pocket Knife is a classic pocket knife that Case first offered back in the 1920s.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Shape: Clip and Spey
Blade Steel: Chrome Vandium
Pocket Clip: No
Carry Options: Pocket
Locking Mechanism: Non-locking (slip joint)
Blade Finish: Satin
Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
Opening Method: Nail nick
Blade length: 3.25"
Blade Thickness: .194"
Closed Length: 4.125"
Overall Length: 7.375"
Weight: 4 oz
Made in USA
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid
$9.49 - $14.49
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System
Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System
- Case Mini Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless Steel... View More Options
- Case Medium Stockman Folding Knife Clip, Sheepfoot and Spey... View More Options
- Case Medium Stockman Folding Knife Clip, Sheepfoot and Pen Blades View More Options
- Case Masonic Mini Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey...
- Case Sportsman Series Pheasant Trapper Folding Pocket Knife...
- Case Working Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless...
- Case Trapper Folding Knife Stainless Steel Clip and Spey Blades View More Options