Horton The Brotherhood Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope Green
- Horton Bone Collector 20" Aluminum Crossbow Bolt 3.5" Vanes... $39.99 Available
- G5 T3 Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 100 Grain Stainless Steel... $39.99 Available
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Available
- Bowjax Crossbow Silencing Kit for Solid Limbs Rubber Black... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TenPoint SteddyEddy Crossbow Shooting Rest Aluminum Black... $80.00 Available
- GamePlan Gear XBolt Crossbow Sling Nylon Black... $22.82 Available
- EZY Climb Crossbow Treestand Accessory Hanger Steel Black... $27.99 Available
Become a member of The Brotherhood with this high performance crossbow from Horton. This crossbow features an ergonomic stock for easy shooting and delivers arrow speeds of up to 300 feet per second making it an extremely deadly choice for today's crossbow hunter. This crossbow is truly a bow for archers of all ages and skill levels, combining ease-of-use and tag filling technology like no other crossbow on the market. This Package comes loaded with a 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Scope with rings and base, Hunter Elite 3-Arrow Quiver, and 3 crossbow bolts with field points.
- 55% High Let Off Cams
- Advanced Wheel Design Compatible with Portable Bow Presses
- Precision Die Cast Riser Inserts
- Composite Ergonomic Thumbhole Stock Design
- Optional Interchangeable Recoil Pad
- Customized Length of Pull from 13" to 14"
- Extended Length Die Cast Sight Bridge
- Steel Foot Stirrup
- Anti-Dry Fire Mechanism w/ Ambidextrous Safety
- MIM Talon Trigger
- High Performance Synthetic String and Cables
- Speed: 305 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 85 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 160 lbs
- Power Stroke: 13-1/2"
- Length: 37"
- Axle to Axle width: 24-7/16"
- Weight: 8-1/2 lbs
- Bolt Length: 20"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Muli-A-Range Scope
- 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Crossbow Scope
- Hunter Elite 2-arrow Quiver
- Three 20" Crossbow Bolts with field points
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.