Knives of Alaska Jaeger/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade Knife Set D2 Tool Steel Blades SureGrip Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Sharpening Steel... $6.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Jaeger/Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife Set will help you field dress, skin, and cape your next trophy.
The Jaeger Boning Knife is an incredibly sleek and streamlined knife, perfect for caping and boning, but is also strong and versatile enough to handle every field dressing task. The slim D2 Tool Steel drop point blade make skinning and boning your trophy. The D2 Tool Steel blade is double drawn and cryogenically treated, making it super tough and holds an edge extremely well. The Suregrip handle is well designed with individual finger grooves and deep finger choil, making the knife extremely comfortable in hand and giving you full control over the blade. The rubberized Suregrip also provides a secure grip even when wet.
The Cub Bear features a high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, that is perfect for caping your trophy. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The Cub Bear features a Suregrip handle that is comfortable and slip resistant.
Jaeger/Cub Bear set includes a high quality leather sheath and a 4" diamond coated sharpening steel with 325-grit and 600 grit surfaces.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: Suregrip
- Blade Shape: Jaeger - Drop Point, Cub Bear - Clip
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: Jaeger 3.5", Cub Bear - 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: Jaeger .118"
- Overall Length: Jaeger 8.25", Cub Bear - 6.5"
- Made in USA!
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart