BlackGun Industries Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Case of 500 (10 Boxes of 50)
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $8.99 - $27.49 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $23.49 - $427.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $23.49 - $456.99 Select Options
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $27.99 Select Options
- HPR HyperClean Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55... $22.90 Closeout Special
- Winchester USA Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $12.29 - $554.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target Repair Center SR-1C 100... $9.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The 223 Remington loaded from BlackGun Industries is loaded with a 55 grain M193 projectile in new Lake City 5.56x45mm NATO brass to 223 Remington pressure specifications. Lake City brass is produced to Military Specifications and is known for its high quality and consistency. This brass does have the crimped in primer. All of the components this ammunition is loaded with are all brand new, including the Lake City brass. Lake City brass is polished before, but not after final annealing in order to leave the annealing iris visible per military specification inspection requirements. This ammunition is accurate and reliable but is not polished to a shine and does show evidence of the manufacturing process. This ammunition is New Production, loaded in boxer-primed reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.